Rhenus Warehousing Solutions - Warehouse logistics and fulfillment solutions for industry and ecommerce
Logistics today comprises far more than the classical services of transportation, transhipment and warehousing. The needs of customers are becoming more and more individual and therefore more complex for producers and suppliers. Rhenus Warehousing Solutions manages complex logistics chains and provides customised solutions for individual business models accompanied by comprehensive value added services and IT solutions.
In addition to a large number of our own multi-user centres, Rhenus also undertakes in-house projects directly at the customer's premises. Our partnerships are founded on sustainable and consistent services based on trust. Our services are only ideal if we can find a solution that helps increase our customers to gain advantages over their competitors.
Rhenus Warehousing Solutions draws up customised solutions for your business model.
Dates & Facts
• With more than 120 logistics centers and several million square meters of storage space, Rhenus Warehousing Solutions has an optimal network of existing, large multi-user facilities in Europe and Asia
• On request, we will plan, implement and operate very specific dedicated logistics warehouses
• In addition to many fulfillment solutions, we offer individual contact center services for the retail/e-commerce and industry sectors
• Rhenus Automotive knows about the needs of fast an accurate supply chain. Therefore we provide services for operating system centers supply OEM and offer JIT/JIS.
• Our Rhenus Freight department is responsible for creating flows of goods around the world. The Freight Logistics business area at Rhenus develops solutions for all modes of transportation – whether by road, by rail, by water or by air.
Rhenus Group is a global logistics service company with a turnover of € 4.8 billion. Rhenus employs 29,000 people at more than 610 locations worldwide.